Held by the same family for almost 50 years, the Brown Valley Ranch has been operated as a working cattle ranch for the duration of the current ownership. Located up the Threemile drainage in the Bitterroot Valley, this ranch possesses all of the key components desired in an established agricultural operation as well as the make-up for a recreational retreat. Highlights include dramatic westerly views of the stunning Bitterroot Range that stretch the entire valley, productive fields, abundant wildlife and healthy riparian corridors that enhance the ranch. Brown Valley Ranch’s roots begin on the valley floor at the foothills of the Threemile Wildlife Management Area. Beyond the refuge sits National Forest lands and the Sapphire Mountain Range. The Brown Valley Ranch has substantial acreage for the Bitterroot Valley and its location does not compromise access to amenities which is becoming the exception for true working ranches.
· 1632± deeded acres
· 3.25± of Three Mile Creek frontage
· Worry-free cattle operation with long-term manager
· 253± irrigated acres with an additional 60± acres of riparian bottomland
· Spectacular Bitterroot and Sapphire Mountain views with excellent building sites
· Numerous practical buildings including a 3 bedroom and 1.5 bath Ranch home
· Adjacent Conservation easements combined with the WMA result in nearly 13,500 acres of protected lands
· Backs to the 6090± acre Threemile Wildlife Management area
· Excellent water rights
· Premier wildlife habitat
· Only a short distance off the paved road and a 35 minute drive to Missoula, MT
THIS RANCH IS CO-MARKETED WITH FAY RANCHES.