· 1632± deeded acres
· 3.25± of Three Mile Creek frontage
· Worry-free cattle operation with long-term manager
· 253± irrigated acres with an additional 60± acres of riparian bottomland
· Spectacular Bitterroot and Sapphire Mountain views with excellent building sites
· Numerous practical buildings including a 3 bedroom and 1.5 bath Ranch home
· Adjacent Conservation easements combined with the WMA result in nearly 13,500 acres of protected lands
· Backs to the 6090± acre Threemile Wildlife Management area
· Excellent water rights
· Premier wildlife habitat
· Only a short distance off the paved road and a 35 minute drive to Missoula, MT
THIS RANCH IS CO-MARKETED WITH FAY RANCHES.
Fay Ranches has been providing brokerage and advisory services for the acquisition and sale of significant land assets since 1992. While not forgetting our roots as a sporting ranch company, we have expanded our focus and expertise to include the finest farms, ranches, timberland, plantations and vineyards from coast to coast. Over the last two decades, we have built a network of relationships including our Strategic Alliance with Texas-based Republic Ranches. We continue to lead the industry with our consistent ability to source land opportunities for investors and use our unrivaled reach and marketing platform to handle the sale of exceptional land assets. Fay Ranches is headquartered in Bozeman, Montana with offices across the United States, from Oregon to Tennessee.