Shields River Lodge - Park County, Clyde Park, MT
Shields River Lodge is nestled between the Bridger, Absaroka, and Crazy Mountains along the productive Shields River, in the heart of the Shields River Valley. The lodge sits in the center of 283± acres of pristine Southwestern Montana land with one mile of the Shields River, a guide favorite for fishable trout water, making up the eastern boundary. Run as a fly fishing lodge the past two years, the 14,000± SF compound comprises nine bedrooms and 11 bathrooms with breathtaking views stretching as far as the eye can see of the Absaroka, Bridger, and Crazy Mountain ranges out every window. The stunning log structure could be used as a single-family residence or in various other ways. Enjoy a cup of coffee on the expansive deck while watching the sunrise and wildlife come alive or a glass of wine as the sun slips below the mountains. The striking improvements are only bested by the hundreds of deeded acres to recreate on. Located just outside Clyde Park, close to the historic town of Livingston, and not far from Bozeman’s international airport, Shields River Lodge is offered turnkey and is move-in ready for the next owner to begin their Montana adventure.
- 283± deeded acres accessed year-round by county roads and a private, gated 760± ft gravel driveway
- 1± mile of Shields River frontage, one of the best kept fly fishing secrets in Montana
- 14,000± SF, nine bed, 10.5 bath custom log lodge with a commercial kitchen, a gym, vaulted ceilings, and expansive porches and views, all offered turnkey
- Miles of improved hiking trails on the property
- Excellent populations of white-tailed and mule deer, with elk passing through
- Stunning views of the Absaroka, Bridger, and Crazy Mountain ranges
- Less than five minutes to the small town of Clyde Park
- 18± minutes to Wilsall Airport and 20± minutes to Mission Field Airport for private air travel
- 25± minutes to Livingston, the entrance to the Paradise Valley
- 25± minutes to Bridger Bowl Ski Area
- 40± minutes to Bozeman
- Less than an hour to Bozeman-Yellowstone International Airport
- Less than two hours to Big Sky Resort
- Learn more about this property, its investment potential and information about the area in the Property Brochure.
THIS RANCH IS CO-MARKETED WITH FAY RANCHES.
Fay Ranches has been providing brokerage and advisory services for the acquisition and sale of significant land assets since 1992. While not forgetting our roots as a sporting ranch company, we have expanded our focus and expertise to include the finest farms, ranches, timberland, plantations and vineyards from coast to coast. Over the last two decades, we have built a network of relationships including our Strategic Alliance with Texas-based Republic Ranches. We continue to lead the industry with our consistent ability to source land opportunities for investors and use our unrivaled reach and marketing platform to handle the sale of exceptional land assets. Fay Ranches is headquartered in Bozeman, Montana with offices across the United States, from Oregon to Tennessee.