3P Ranch - Milam County, Buckholts, TX
3P Ranch is a family-owned and operated premier event facility that is a horse enthusiast's dream property just off HWY 36 only 20 miles from Temple, TX. This incredible 114-acre property has everything you’d ever need. The property’s key feature is the 45,000 sq. ft. covered arena, holding pens, manual chute, announcers box, concession stand and multiple other amenities. This could be a great commercial business, family retreat or recreational property.
3P Ranch is located 1 mile from Buckholts, TX on HWY 36, less than 30 miles from Temple, TX.
Topography, Rangeland & Habitat
3P Ranch is mainly an open property with cross fencing and some woods on the back of the property.
White-tailed deer, dove, ducks and pigs are all present on the ranch.
- 45,000 sq. ft. covered arena
- 1,631 sq. ft. 4 bed/2 bath home
- 4,800 sq. ft. shop has its own electric meter, restrooms and central heat and air
- 857 sq. ft. building (currently being used as a Cowboy Church)
- Two-story announcers box and concession stand with full kitchen and meeting room
- Cowboy & cowgirl restroom (in the arena)
- Small building (currently being used as a children’s Sunday school)
- Cow pens chute
3P Ranch can be used for a family or for someone wanting to use the property for commercial use.