Camp Hamman Ranch in central Bandera County is a working YMCA camp in the beautiful Texas hill country near Bandera. Would make a perfect fit for a new owner to establish a religious retreat, corporate retreat, summer or educational camp. Stunning vistas allow you to see for miles in every direction and the land is covered with large live oaks, red oaks, spanish oaks, mesquites and madrones with infrastructure for large groups already in place.
Location: The gated entrance is approximately 8 miles southwest of Bandera on paved highway FM 470 between Bandera and Tarpley. Property is less than 55 miles from San Antonio International Airport.
Topography: Classic hill country ranch with hilltops reaching to over 270 from the valley floors on the ranch. There are three valleys on the ranch and a mountain ridge that runs through the middle of the property. There is one large open field with improved grasses and several smaller open areas along the other valleys. Most of the hilltops are covered with large oaks and brush.
Wildlife: The Hamman ranch has a great population of whitetail deer and occasional exotics. Other wildlife consistent with the hill country is populous on this ranch.
Improvements: The improvements on this property are what makes it so unique and exceptional.
– 3 BR/2BA Directors house. 1,744 sq. ft. w/ fireplace.
– 1 BR/1BA Staff cabin. 560 sq. ft.
– Metal Barn w/ 2,400 sq. ft. of working space/ concrete floor.
– (7) Open air cabins each with 6 to 8 sets of bunk beds.
– (5) Duplex lodges each with 2,169 sq. ft., features common living/dining area with fireplace, two bunkhouse rooms in each with separate showers/baths on each side. Bunkrooms have a/c and are truly exceptional houses. All are found on the backside of the property away from road frontage with amazing views.
– Dining Hall and kitchen contains 3,952 sq. ft.
– Pool/Pool House/Changing area, This area has a large swimming pool with changing areas of 1,380 sq. ft. Industrial filter systems and is fully fenced with high steel fence. It is in great shape and a high point of the ranch.
– Equestrian Center, combination of barn, office and living quarters of 6,642 sq. ft.
– Interior gravel roads accessing most of ranch.
– Perimeter fence is in good shape.
– Each residential house/cabin has its own septic system.
– Rifle range/ropes course/hiking & equestrian trails throughout.
– Limestone decorative entrance to property.
Water: Three wet weather creeks run through property with each having a stock tank. There are two large wells with electric pumps and water lines running throughout ranch.
Electricity: Electricity is available throughout the property.
Minerals: None, there is no production.
Price: Asking $ 3,911,500
Ranch is shown by appointment only.
Note: Buyer’s agent must be present at initial showing to participate in real estate commission. This write-up may contain errors and omissions and is for information only. The above has been deemed correct but is not guaranteed and is subject to changes, corrections, and or withdraws from the market without prior notice.
The information contained herein has been gathered from sources deemed reliable; however, Republic Ranches, LLC and its principals, members, officers, associates, agents and employees cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information contained herein is subject to changes, errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal of property from the market without prior notice, and approval of purchase by owner. Prospective buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. No representation is made as to the possible value of this investment or type of use, and prospective buyers are urged to consult with their tax and legal advisors before making a final determination.
Real Estate buyers are hereby notified that real properties and its rights and amenities in the States of Texas; Oklahoma; and New Mexico are subject to many forces and impacts whether natural, those caused by man, or otherwise; including, but not limited to, drought or other weather related events, disease (e.g. Oak Wilt or Anthrax), invasive species, illegal trespassing, previous owner actions, neighbor actions and government actions. Prospective buyers of Texas real estate, New Mexico real estate or Oklahoma real estate should investigate any concerns regarding a specific real property to their satisfaction.
When buying investment property the buyer's agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Republic Ranches, LLC.